Secure Coverage to Support Your Ongoing Prosperity
Business Owners Policies (BOP)
Business Owners Policies bundle different types of protection into one plan. Package policies are created for small to mid-sized businesses. The coverage highlights include:
- Property insurance for buildings and contents owned by the company.
- Business interruption insurance, which provides coverage for loss of income resulting from a fire or other unforeseen incidents that disrupt the operation of the business.
- Liability protection that covers the company’s legal responsibility for the harm it may cause to others.
All businesses need a form of general liability insurance. Let us assist you to secure coverage to support your ongoing prosperity.
The coverage highlights include:
- Bodily injury to a third-party.
- Product liability
- Property damage of a third-party
- Libel, slander, and advertising injury